Algebraic quantity equations before Fisher and Pigou
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Johnson & Thomas Cate, 2000. "The analytical preconditions for Keynes' theory of money," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 84-94, February.
- Shinji MIURA, 2016.
"Unified Money Circulation Equation and an Analogical Explanation for Its Solvability,"
Journal of Economics Bibliography,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 28-37, March.
- Miura, Shinji, 2015. "Unified money circulation equation and an analogical explanation for its solvability," MPRA Paper 68550, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2015.
- Miura, Shinji, 2015. "Unified money circulation equation and an analogical explanation for its solvability," MPRA Paper 67144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:1:p:84-94 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPrice levels ; Money;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Ecuación de Cambridge in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1984:i:sep:p:13-22:n:v.70no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.