A historical assessment of the rationales and functions of reserve requirements
An abstract for this article is not available.
Volume (Year): (1983)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Auernheimer, Leonardo, 1974. "The Honest Government's Guide to the Revenue from the Creation of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 598-606, May/June.
- anonymous, 1938. "The history of reserve requirements for banks in the United States," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Nov, pages 953-972.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1982. "The Real-Bills Doctrine versus the Quantity Theory: A Reconsideration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1212-36, December.
- Coats, Warren L, Jr, 1976. "Lagged Reserve Accounting and the Money Supply Mechanism," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 167-80, May.
- John Wilson Million, 1894. "The Debate on the National Bank Act of 1863," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2, pages 251.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1983:i:mar:p:3-21:n:v.69no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.