Short-term headline-core inflation dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:cepsud:114blinderreis is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Bruce E. Hansen, 1990. "Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Paolo Surico, 2010.
"The Lucas critique and the stability of empirical models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 177-194.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Paolo Surico, 2006. "The Lucas critique and the stability of empirical models," Working Paper 06-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Alan S. Blinder & Ricardo Reis, 2005. "Understanding the Greenspan standard," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 11-96.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2008. "Estimating the common trend rate of inflation for consumer prices and consumer prices excluding food and energy prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-228, August.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Robert W. Rich & Charles Steindel, 2005. "A review of core inflation and an evaluation of its measures," Staff Reports 236, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:sndecm:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:18:n:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-10-2015-0190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boubaker Heni & Canarella Giorgio & Miller Stephen M. & Gupta Rangan, 2017.
"Time-varying persistence of inflation: evidence from a wavelet-based approach,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 21(4), pages 1-18, September.
- Heni Boubaker & Giorgio Canarella & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Time-Varying Persistence of Inflation: Evidence from a Wavelet-Based Approach," Working Papers 201647, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Heni Boubaker & Giorgio Canarella & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Time-Varying Persistence of Inflation: Evidence from a Wavelet-based Approach," Working papers 2016-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen Miller, 2016.
"Inflation persistence and structural breaks: the experience of inflation targeting countries and the US,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(6), pages 980-1005, November.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Inflation Persistence and Structural Breaks: The Experience of Inflation Targeting Countries and the US," Working papers 2016-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Inflation Persistence and Structural Breaks: The Experience of Inflation Targeting Countries and the US," Working papers 2016-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M Miller, 2017. "Inflation Persistence Before and After Inflation Targeting: A Fractional Integration Approach," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 78-103, January.
- Anderson Antonio Denardin & Alice Kozakevicius & Alex A. Schmidt, 2018. "Avaliação Da Medida De Núcleo De Inflação Baseada No Método Wavelet Para O Brasil," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 34, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Edward N. Gamber & Jeffrey P. Liebner & Julie K. Smith, 2016. "Inflation persistence: revisited," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 25-44.
- Gamber, Edward N. & Smith, Julie K. & Eftimoiu, Raluca, 2015. "The dynamic relationship between core and headline inflation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 38-53.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:2009:i:sum:p:289-313:n:v.95no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.