Real output in Switzerland: new estimates for 1914-47
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balke, Nathan S & Gordon, Robert J, 1989. "The Estimation of Prewar Gross National Product: Methodology and New Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 38-92, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marius Brulhart & Didier Dupertuis & Elodie Moreau, 2016. "Inheritance Flows in Switzerland, 1911-2011," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:5:y:2009:i:3:p:81-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Silika Prohl, 2008. "Sustainability of Swiss Fiscal Policy," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(I), pages 57-83, March.
- repec:spr:sjecst:v:154:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s41937-017-0012-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Rudolf & Mathias Zurlinden, 2009.
"Measuring Capital Stocks and Capital Services in Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(I), pages 61-105, March.
- Barbara Rudolf & Mathias Zurlinden, 2008. "Measuring capital stocks and capital services in Switzerland," Working Papers 2008-11, Swiss National Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsGross national product ; Switzerland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2000:i:may:p:43-70:n:v.82no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.