The FOMC in 1998: can it get any better than this?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Productivity, R&D, and the Data Constraint," NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 347-374 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bruno & William Easterly, 1996.
"Inflation and growth: in search of a stable relationship,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 139-146.
- Michael Bruno & William Easterly, 1996. "Inflation and growth: in search of a stable relationship," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 139-146.
- William G. Dewald, 1998. "M2 velocity looks to be on a new track," Monetary Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2003. "Monetary policy evaluation with noisy information," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 605-631, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Open Market Committee ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1999:i:jul:p:11-22:n:v.81no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .