The FOMC in 1995: a step closer to inflation targeting?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bryan, Michael F. & Gavin, William T., 1994.
"A different kind of money illusion: The case of long and variable lags,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 529-540, October.
- Michael F. Bryan & William T. Gavin, 1991. "A different kind of money illusion: the case of long and variable lags," Working Paper 9122, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland, 1997.
"Endogenous money supply and the business cycle,"
1995-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- John B. Carlson, 1989. "The stability of money demand, its interest sensitivity, and some implications for money as a policy guide," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-13.
- Robert B. Litterman & Laurence Weiss, 1983.
"Money, Real Interest Rates, and Output: A Reinterpretation of Postwar U.S. Data,"
NBER Working Papers
1077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Litterman, Robert B & Weiss, Laurence M, 1985. "Money, Real Interest Rates, and Output: A Reinterpretation of Postwar U.S. Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 129-156, January.
- Robert B. Litterman & Laurence M. Weiss, 1984. "Money, real interest rates, and output: a reinterpretation of postwar U.S. data," Staff Report 89, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Athanasios Orphanides & David W. Wilcox, 1996.
"The opportunistic approach to disinflation,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
96-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hallman, Jeffrey J & Porter, Richard D & Small, David H, 1991. "Is the Price Level Tied to the M2 Monetary Aggregate in the Long Run?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 841-858, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1996:i:sep:p:29-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.