The FOMC in 1995: a step closer to inflation targeting?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert B. Litterman & Laurence M. Weiss, 1984.
"Money, real interest rates, and output: a reinterpretation of postwar U.S. data,"
89, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Litterman, Robert B & Weiss, Laurence M, 1985. "Money, Real Interest Rates, and Output: A Reinterpretation of Postwar U.S. Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 129-156, January.
- Robert B. Litterman & Laurence Weiss, 1983. "Money, Real Interest Rates, and Output: A Reinterpretation of Postwar U.S. Data," NBER Working Papers 1077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wilcox, David W, 2002.
"The Opportunistic Approach to Disinflation,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 47-71, Spring.
- Athanasios Orphanides & David W. Wilcox, 1996. "The opportunistic approach to disinflation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Athanasios Orphanides & David W. Wilcox, "undated". "The Opportunistic Approach to Disinflation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland, 1997.
"Endogenous money supply and the business cycle,"
1995-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- John B. Carlson, 1989. "The stability of money demand, its interest sensitivity, and some implications for money as a policy guide," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-13.
- Hallman, Jeffrey J & Porter, Richard D & Small, David H, 1991. "Is the Price Level Tied to the M2 Monetary Aggregate in the Long Run?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 841-858, September.
- Bryan, Michael F. & Gavin, William T., 1994.
"A different kind of money illusion: The case of long and variable lags,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 529-540, October.
- Michael F. Bryan & William T. Gavin, 1991. "A different kind of money illusion: the case of long and variable lags," Working Paper 9122, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1996:i:sep:p:29-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.