Policy challenges of population aging and pension systems in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Assar Lindbeck & Mats Persson, 2003.
"The Gains from Pension Reform,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 74-112, March.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2002. "The Gains from Pension Reform," Working Paper Series 580, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2002. "The Gains from Pension Reform," Seminar Papers 712, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Kitao, Sagiri & Violante, Giovanni L., 2007.
"Global demographic trends and social security reform,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 144-198, January.
- Attanasio Orazio P. & Gianluca Violante, 1999. "Global Demographic Trends and Social Security Reform," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, September.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Andrea Bonfatti & Sagiri Kitao & Guglielmo Weber, 2015. "Global Demographic Trends, Capital Mobility, Saving and Consumption in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6945, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Andrea Bonfatti & Sagiri Kitao & Guglielmo Weber, 2015. "Global Demographic Trends, Capital Mobility, Saving and Consumption in Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 89358, Inter-American Development Bank.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:2004:i:aug:p:257-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.