New troubles at rural factories : new implications for rural development
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2003)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1 Memorial Drive, Kansas City, MO 64198-0001|
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 2002.
"The Deaths of Manufacturing Plants,"
NBER Working Papers
9026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Andrew B Bernard, 2002. "The Deaths of Manufacturing Plants," Working Papers 02-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1996. "Eight issues for policy toward economic development incentives," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Jun, pages 43-46.
- Brian Dabson & Carl Rist & William Schweke, 1996. "Business climate and the role of development incentives," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Jun, pages 47-49.
- Chris Farrell, 1996. "The economic war among the states: an overview," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Jun, pages 4-7. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkms:y:2003:i:mar. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.