Shopping without cash: the emergence of the e-purse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakravorti, Sujit, 2004. "Why has stored-value not caught on?," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 12, pages 39-48.
- Rochet Jean-Charles & Tirole Jean, 2003. "An Economic Analysis of the Determination of Interchange Fees in Payment Card Systems," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-11, June.
- Leo Van Hove, 2004. "Electronic Purses in Euroland: Why do Penetration and Usage Rates differ?," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2004/4 edited by Morten Balling.
- Leo van Hove, 2004. "Electronic Purses in Euroland: Why do Penetration and Usage Rates differ?," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Hueber, 2011.
"Innovation in virtual social networks: the widespread of new electronic currencies and the emergence of a new category of entrepreneurs,"
International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 163-174.
- Olivier Hueber, 2011. "Innovation in virtual social networks: the widespread of new electronic currencies and the emergence of a new category of entrepreneurs," Post-Print hal-00589937, HAL.
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:6:y:2012:i:3:p:245-286 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2005:i:qiv:p:34-51:n:v.29no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.