Interchange fees in card payments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zenger, Hans, 2011. "Perfect surcharging and the tourist test interchange fee," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2544-2546, October.
- Robin A. Prager & Mark D. Manuszak & Elizabeth K. Kiser & Ron Borzekowski, 2009. "Interchange fees and payment card networks: economics, industry developments, and policy issues," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Humphrey, David B & Kim, Moshe & Vale, Bent, 2001.
"Realizing the Gains from Electronic Payments: Costs, Pricing, and Payment Choice,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 216-234, May.
- David B. Humphrey & Moshe Kim & Bent Vale, 1998. "Realizing the gains from electronic payments: costs, pricing, and payment choice," Proceedings 586, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Arango & Yassine Bouhdaoui & David Bounie & Martina Eschelbach & Lola Hernández, 2013.
"Cash Management and Payment Choices: A Simulation Model with International Comparisons,"
Staff Working Papers
13-53, Bank of Canada.
- Carlos Arango & Yassine Bouhdaouiz & David Bounie & Martina Eschelbach & Lola Hernández, 2014. "Cash Management and Payment Choices: A Simulation Model with International Comparisons," Borradores de Economia 804, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Arango, Carlos & Bounie, David & Bouhdaoui, Yassine & Eschelbach, Martina & Hernández, Lola, 2016. "Cash management and payment choices: a simulation model with international comparisons," Working Paper Series 1874, European Central Bank.
- Carlos Arango & Yassine Bouhdaoui & David Bounie & Martina Eschelbach & Lola Hernández, 2014. "Cash management and payment choices: A simulation model with international comparisons," DNB Working Papers 409, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Arango, Carlos & Bouhdaoui, Yassine & Bounie, David & Eschelbach, Martina & Hernandez, Lola, 2015. "Cash management and payment choices: a simulation model with international comparisons," Research Discussion Papers 22/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Carlos Arango & Yassine Bouhdaoui & David Bounie & Martina Eschelbach, 2014. "Cash Management and Payment Choices: A Simulation Model with International Comparisons," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011124, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Arango, Carlos & Bouhdaoui, Yassine & Bounie, David & Eschelbach, Martina & Hernández, Lola, 2014. "Cash management and payment choices: A simulation model with international comparisons," Discussion Papers 04/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Martikainen, Emmi & Takalo, Tuomas, 2014. "Promoting efficient retail payments in Europe," Research Discussion Papers 20/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Vilen Lipatov, 2015. "A Note on Partial Merchant Internalization and MIT Threshold," CESifo Working Paper Series 5684, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schmiedel, Heiko & Bolt, Wilko & Foote, Elizabeth, 2011. "Consumer credit and payment cards," Working Paper Series 1387, European Central Bank.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:38-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201511251450 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinterchange fees; retail payment systems; Trade credit and debit cards; two-sided markets;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-10-22 (Banking)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-COM-2011-10-22 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20110131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.