Intervention, sterilization, and monetary control in Korea and Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reuven Glick & Ramon Moreno, 1994. "Capital flows and monetary policy in East Asia," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 94-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-325, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Ying, 2009. "Measuring China's monetary sterilization and autonomy in the era of globalization: 1995-2005," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 336-347, May.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Willett, Thomas D., 2010.
"China as a reserve sink: The evidence from offset and sterilization coefficients,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 951-972, September.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan & Thomas D. Willett, 2007. "China as a Reserve Sink: The Evidence from Offset and Sterilization Coefficients," Working Papers 102007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Robert Dekle & Kenneth Kletzer, 2002.
"Domestic Bank Regulation and Financial Crises: Theory and Empirical Evidence from East Asia,"
NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 507-558
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Kletzer & Robert Dekle, 2001. "Domestic Bank Regulation and Financial Crises; Theory and Empirical Evidence From East Asia," IMF Working Papers 01/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Dekle & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 2001. "Domestic Bank Regulation and Financial Crises: Theory and Empirical Evidence from East Asia," NBER Working Papers 8322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1999.
"International capital inflows, domestic financial intermediation and financial crises under imperfect information,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 2000. "International Capital Inflows, Domestic Financial Intermediation and Financial Crises under Imperfect Information," NBER Working Papers 7902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ozgur ASLAN & H. Levent KORAP, 2007. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism In An Open Economy Framework: The Case Of Turkey," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 5(1), pages 41-66, May.
- Cardarelli, Roberto & Elekdag, Selim & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2010.
"Capital inflows: Macroeconomic implications and policy responses,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 333-356, December.
- Selim Elekdag & Ayhan Kose & Roberto Cardarelli, 2009. "Capital Inflows; Macroeconomic Implications and Policy Responses," IMF Working Papers 09/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Emad Omar Elhendawy, 2015. "Sterilization and Inflation in the Long-Term Empirical Evidence from Egypt," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 68-78, May.
- David Cook & James Yetman, 2012. "Expanding central bank balance sheets in emerging Asia: a compendium of risk and some evidence," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?, volume 66, pages 30-75 Bank for International Settlements.
- Ying, Yung-Hsiang & Kuan, Chung-Ming & Tung, Chris Y. & Chang, Koyin, 2013. "“Capital mobility in East Asian Countries is not so high”: Examining the impact of sterilization on capital flows," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 55-64.
More about this item
KeywordsKorea ; Taiwan ; Foreign exchange rates ; Vector autoregression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1996:p:23-33:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.