Do Fed TIPS purchases affect market liquidity?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2012.
"The Effectiveness of Alternative Monetary Policy Tools in a Zero Lower Bound Environment,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 3-46, February.
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Alternative Monetary Policy Tools in a Zero Lower Bound Environment," NBER Working Papers 16956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winkelmann, Lars & Netsunajev, Aleksei, 2015. "International Transmissions of Inflation Expectations in a Markov Switching Structural VAR Model," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112900, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nautz, Dieter & Pagenhardt, Laura & Strohsal, Till, 2017.
"The (de-)anchoring of inflation expectations: New evidence from the euro area,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 103-115.
- Laura Pagenhardt & Dieter Nautz & Till Strohsal & Strohsal, 2015. "The (De-)Anchoring of Inflation Expectations: New Evidence from the Euro Area," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hachula, Michael & Nautz, Dieter, 2017. "The dynamic impact of macroeconomic news on long-term inflation expectations," Discussion Papers 2017/12, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Strohsal, Till & Winkelmann, Lars, 2015. "Assessing the anchoring of inflation expectations," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 33-48.
- Aleksei Netšunajev & Lars Winkelmann, 2016. "International dynamics of inflation expectations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Inflation-indexed bonds - United States ; Liquidity (Economics);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2012:i:mar5:n:2012-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.