The impact of depositor preference laws
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Andrew H, 1978. "Recent Developments in the Cost of Debt Capital," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 863-877, June.
- Osterberg, William P. & Thomson, James B., 1991. "The effect of subordinated debt and surety bonds on the cost of capital for banks and the value of federal deposit insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 939-953, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birchler, Urs W, 2000.
"Bankruptcy Priority for Bank Deposits: A Contract Theoretic Explanation,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 813-840.
- Urs W. Birchler, 1999. "Bankruptcy Priority for Bank Deposits: a Contract Theoretic Explanation," Working Papers 00.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1999. "Depositor-preference laws and the cost of debt capital," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 10-20.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1997.
"Depositor preference legislation and failed banks' resolution costs,"
9715, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1998. "Depositor preference legislation and failed banks' resolution costs," Proceedings 591, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pagès, H. & Santos, J., 2002.
"Optimal Supervisory Policies and Depositor-Preferences Laws,"
91, Banque de France.
- Henri Pagès & João A. C. Santos, 2003. "Optimal supervisory policies and depositor-preference laws," BIS Working Papers 131, Bank for International Settlements.
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2004. "The implied reserves of the Bank Insurance Fund," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1617-1635, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcer:y:1996:i:qiii:p:2-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.