The effects of globalization on inflation and their implications for monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2010.
"Tracking U.S. inflation expectations with domestic and global indicators,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1340-1356, November.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2006. "Tracking U.S. Inflation Expectations with Domestic and Global Indicators," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0031, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Argia M. Sbordone, 2007.
"Globalization and Inflation Dynamics: The Impact of Increased Competition,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 547-579
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Argia M. Sbordone, 2007. "Globalization and Inflation Dynamics: the Impact of Increased Competition," NBER Working Papers 13556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Argia M. Sbordone, 2008. "Globalization and inflation dynamics: the impact of increased competition," Staff Reports 324, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Toshitaka Sekine, 2009.
"Another Look at Global Disinflation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Financial Globalization, 20th Anniversary Conference, NBER-TCER-CEPR
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sekine, Toshitaka, 2009. "Another look at global disinflation," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 220-239, June.
- Gaiotti, Eugenio, 2008.
"Has globalisation changed the Phillips curve? Firm-level evidence on the effect of activity on prices,"
8389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugenio Gaiotti, 2008. "Has globalisation changed the Phillips curve? Firm-level evidence on the effect of activity on prices," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 676, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marzinotto, Benedicta, 2009. "Beyond monetary credibility: The impact of globalisation on the output-inflation trade-off in euro-area countries," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 162-176, August.
- Taufeeq Ajaz & Md Zulquar Nain & Bandi Kamaiah, 2016. "Inflation and openness in India: an asymmetric approach," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 190-203, July.
- Milani, Fabio, 2010.
"Global slack and domestic inflation rates: A structural investigation for G-7 countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 968-981, December.
- Milani, Fabio, 2009. "Global slack and domestic inflation rates: a structural investigation for G-7 countries," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 33, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fabio Milani, 2009. "Global Slack and Domestic Inflation Rates: A Structural Investigation for G-7 Countries," Working Papers 080919, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- S. Guilloux-Nefussi, 2016.
"Globalization, Market Structure and Inflation Dynamics,"
610, Banque de France.
- Guilloux-Nefussi, Sophie, 2016. "Globalization, market structure and inflation dynamics," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 289, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Watson, Anna, 2016. "Trade openness and inflation: The role of real and nominal price rigidities," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 137-169.
- Dora M Iakova, 2007. "Flattening of the Phillips Curve; Implications for Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 07/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2006. "Impact of globalization on monetary policy," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 265-305.
- Chengsi Zhang, 2016. "How Has Globalisation Affected Inflation in China?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 301-313, February.
- Calza, Alessandro, 2008. "Globalisation, domestic inflation and global output gaps: Evidence from the euro area," Working Paper Series 890, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of trade ; International trade ; Globalization ; Inflation (Finance) ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcp:y:2006:n:51:x:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.