Some Characterizations of Convex Interval Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaron Azrieli & Ehud Lehrer, 2007. "Extendable Cooperative Games," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(6), pages 1069-1078, December.
- Rodica Branzei & Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs, 2008.
"Convex Games Versus Clan Games,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(04), pages 363-372.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2006. "Convex Games versus Clan Games," Discussion Paper 2006-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Branzei, Rodica & Dimitrov, Dinko & Tijs, Stef, 2011. "Convex games versus clan games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 381, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2004. "A New Characterization of Convex Games," Discussion Paper 2004-109, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:spr:lnecms:978-3-540-28509-0 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alparslan Gök, S.Z. & Branzei, O. & Branzei, R. & Tijs, S., 2011. "Set-valued solution concepts using interval-type payoffs for interval games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 621-626.
- Moretti, S. & Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Connection Situations under Uncertainty," Discussion Paper 2008-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2011. "Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 655-666, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative interval games; convex games; big boss games; superadditive games; marginal games; exact games;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:aucocz:au2008_219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Stastna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.