The Economic Impact of Cloud Computing on Business Creation, Employment and Output in Europe. An application of the Endogenous Market Structures Approach to a GPT innovation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- F. Etro, 2009. "The Economic Impact of Cloud Computing on Business Creation, Employment and Output in Europe. An application of the Endogenous Market Structures Approach to a GPT innovation," Review of Business and Economic Literature, Intersentia, vol. 54(2), pages 179-209, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vahagn Jerbashian & Anna Kochanova, 2017.
"The Impact of Telecommunication Technologies on Competition in Services and Goods Markets: Empirical Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(3), pages 628-655, July.
- Jerbashian, Vahagn & Kochanovay, Anna, 2012. "The impact of telecommunication technologies on competition in services and goods markets: Empirical evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60377, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Vahagn Jerbashian & Anna Kochanova, 2012. "The Impact of Telecommunication Technologies on Competition in Services and Goods Markets: Empirical Evidence," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp463, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Cette Gilbert & Nevoux Sandra & Py Loriane, 2020.
"The Impact of ICTs and Digitalization on Productivity and Labor Share: Evidence from French firms,"
785, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Sandra Nevoux & Loriane Py, 2021. "The impact of ICTs and digitalization on productivity and labor share: evidence from French firms," Post-Print hal-03117558, HAL.
- Colciago, Andrea & Etro, Federico, 2010.
"Real business cycles with Cournot competition and endogenous entry,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1101-1117, December.
- Colciago, Andrea & Etro, Federico, 2007. "Real Business Cycles with Cournot Competition and Endogenous Entry," MPRA Paper 7326, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Feb 2008.
- Andrea Colciago & Federico Etro, 2007. "Real Business Cycles with Cournot Competition and Endogenous Entry," Working Papers 135, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Briglauer Wolfgang & Frübing Stefan & Vogelsang Ingo, 2014.
"The Impact of Alternative Public Policies on the Deployment of New Communications Infrastructure – A Survey,"
Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 227-270, September.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Frübing, Stefan & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2015. "The impact of alternative public policies on the deployment of new communications infrastructure: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-003, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ozu, Atsushi & Kasuga, Norihiro & Morikawa, Hiroyuki, 2020. "Cloud computing and its impact on the Japanese macroeconomy–its oligopolistic market characteristics and social welfare," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1).
- Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2014. "The impact of regulation and competition on the migration from old to new communications infrastructure: Recent evidence from EU27 member states," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-085, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Eleni Laitsou & Antonios Kargas & Dimitrios Varoutas, 2020. "How ICT affects economic growth in the Euro area during the economic crisis," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 59-81, December.
- Robert J. Kauffman & Dan Ma & Martin Yu, 0. "A metrics suite of cloud computing adoption readiness," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- Christian Pfeifer & Simon Janssen & Philip Yang & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2012. "Training Participation of a Firm's Aging Workforce," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0080, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Robert J. Kauffman & Dan Ma & Martin Yu, 2018. "A metrics suite of cloud computing adoption readiness," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 28(1), pages 11-37, February.
- Jacques W. Brook & Vincent Feltkamp & Martin van der Meer, 2012. "Cloud Enabled Business Model Innovation: Gaining Strategic Competitive Advantage as the Market Emerges," Working Papers 2012/49, Maastricht School of Management.
- Severin Oesterle & Jan Jöhnk & Robert Keller & Nils Urbach & Xin Yu, 2020. "A contingency lens on cloud provider management processes," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 13(3), pages 1451-1489, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous market structure; Cloud computing; Utility computing; General purpose technology; Firms’ Entry; Business Cycle;
All these keywords.
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:revbec:20090204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fekulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: library EBIB (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fekulbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.