An Economy-Wide Perspective on Earnings Data in Ireland
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2004 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1-Spring ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barrett, Alan & Fitz Gerald, John & Nolan, Brian, 2000.
"Earnings Inequality, Returns to Education and Immigration into Ireland,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barrett, Alan & FitzGerald, John & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Earnings inequality, returns to education and immigration into Ireland," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 665-680, November.
- Barrett, Alan & FitzGerald, John & Nolan, Brian, 2000. "Earnings Inequality, Returns to Education and Immigration into Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 167, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Callan, T. & Harmon, C.P., 1997.
"The Economic Return to Schooling in Ireland,"
97/23, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Sexton, J. J. & Nolan, Brian & McCormick, Brian, 1999. "A Review of Earnings Trends in the Irish Economy since 1987," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 1999(4-Decembe), pages 1-27.
- Barra Casey, 2004. "An Economy-Wide Perspective on Earnings Data in Ireland: Methodological Issues and Analysis," Papers WP156, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nolan, Brian & Williams, James & Blackwell, Sylvia, 2003. "New Results on the Impact of the Minimum Wage on Irish Firms," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2003(4-Winter), pages 1-10.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2004:spring:casey. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.