An Economy-Wide Perspective on Earnings Data in Ireland
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2004 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1-Spring ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barrett, Alan & FitzGerald, John & Nolan, Brian, 2000.
"Earnings Inequality, Returns to Education and Immigration into Ireland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
167, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barrett, Alan & FitzGerald, John & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Earnings inequality, returns to education and immigration into Ireland," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 665-680, November.
- Barrett, Alan & Fitz Gerald, John & Nolan, Brian, 2000. "Earnings Inequality, Returns to Education and Immigration into Ireland," CEPR Discussion Papers 2493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Callan, T. & Harmon, C.P., 1997.
"The Economic Return to Schooling in Ireland,"
97/23, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Sexton, J. J. & Nolan, Brian & McCormick, Brian, 1999. "A Review of Earnings Trends in the Irish Economy since 1987," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 1999(4-Decembe), pages 1-27.
- Nolan, Brian & Williams, James & Blackwell, Sylvia, 2003. "New Results on the Impact of the Minimum Wage on Irish Firms," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2003(4-Winter), pages 1-10.
- Barra Casey, 2004. "An Economy-Wide Perspective on Earnings Data in Ireland: Methodological Issues and Analysis," Papers WP156, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2004:spring:casey. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.