The Changing Responsiveness of Labour Supply during the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Callan, T. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1994. "Family labour supply and taxes in Ireland," Discussion Paper 1994-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bercholz, Maxime & FitzGerald, John, 2016. "Recent Trends in Female Labour Force Participation in Ireland," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bargain, Olivier & González, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2012.
"Female labor supply and divorce: New evidence from Ireland,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1675-1691.
- Bargain, Olivier & Gonzalez, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2010. "Female Labor Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & González, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2010. "Female Labour Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland," Papers WP346, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Olivier Bargain & Claire Keane, 2010. "Female labor supply and divorce : new evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 201031, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & González, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2010. "Female labor supply and divorce: new evidence from Ireland," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38465, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wiepke Wissema & Rob Dellink, 2010. "AGE assessment of interactions between climate change policy instruments and pre-existing taxes: the case of Ireland," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1/2), pages 46-62.
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Znuderl, Nusa, 2013. "The HERMES-13 macroeconomic model of the Irish economy," Papers WP460, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Wiepke Wissema & Rob Dellink, "undated". "Analysis of Alternative Model Specifications in a CGE model for Carbon Tax Policy Analysis in Ireland," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000066, EcoMod.
- FitzGerald, John & Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & Diffney, Sean & Duffy, David & Kearney, Ide & Lyons, Sean & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Mayor, Karen & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Medium-Term Review 2008-2015, No. 11," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR11.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2001:december:doris. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.