Determinants and Effects of School Age Childcare on Children’s Cognitive and Socio-Emotional Outcomes at Age 13
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCoy, Selina & Byrne, Delma & Banks, Joanne, 2010. "Too much of a good thing? Gender, 'Concerted cultivation' and unequal achievement in primary education," Papers WP362, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Smyth, Emer & Banks, Joanne & Whelan, Adele & Darmody, Merike & McCoy, Selina, 2015. "Review of the School Completion Programme," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS44, December.
- Callan, Tim & Duffy, David & Fahey, Tony & Feeney, Bernard & Nolan, Brian & O'Connell, Philip J. & Scott, Susan & Walsh, John R., 1998. "Budget Perspectives: Proceedings of a conference held on 27 October 1998," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI130, December.
- Kelly Hand & Jennifer Baxter, 2013. "Maternal Employment and the Care of School-Aged Children," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 16(3), pages 329-349.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horgan, Deirdre & O'Riordan, Jacqui & Martin, Shirley & O'Sullivan, Jane, 2018. "Children's views on school-age care: Child's play or childcare?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 338-346.
- Russell, Helen & McGinnity, Frances & Fahey, Éamonn & Kenny, Oona, 2018. "Maternal employment and the cost of childcare in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS73, December.
More about this item
Keywordsschool age childcare; socio-economics; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:4:p:543-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.