The Influence of Family Structure on Child Outcomes: Evidence for Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2010.
"The effect of lone motherhood on the smoking behavior of young adults,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1377-1384.
- Francesconi, Marco & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "The effect of lone motherhood on the smoking behaviour of young adults," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2009. "The Effect of Lone Motherhood on the Smoking Behaviour of Young Adults," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 217, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Francesconi, Marco & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "The Effect of Lone Motherhood on the Smoking Behaviour of Young Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 4392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fahey, Tony & Russell, Helen, 2001. "Family Formation in Ireland Trends, Data Needs and Implications: Report to Family Affairs Unit, Department of Social, Community and Family Affairs," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS43.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerfin, Michael & Lechner, Michael, 2001. "A Microeconometric Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policy in Switzerland," CEPR Discussion Papers 2993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dohoon Lee, 2010. "The early socioeconomic effects of teenage childbearing," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 23(25), pages 697-736, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext328 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:45:y:2014:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.