Understanding Taxpayer Behaviour – New Opportunities for Tax Administration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iyere Oghuma, Richard, 2018. "Tax Audit, Penalty And Tax Compliance In Nigeria," International Journal of Accounting and Finance (IJAF), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), vol. 7(2), pages 74-86, December.
- Jonathan Farrar & Steven E. Kaplan & Linda Thorne, 2019. "The Effect of Interactional Fairness and Detection on Taxpayers’ Compliance Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 167-180, January.
- Călin Vâlsan & Elena Druică & Rodica Ianole-Călin, 2020. "State Capacity and Tolerance towards Tax Evasion: First Evidence from Romania," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-17, June.
- Nivakan Sritharan & Sahari Salawati, 2019. "Economic Factors Impact on Individual Taxpayers’ Tax Compliance Behaviour in Malaysia," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 9(2), pages 172-182, April.
- Yi-Chung Hsu & Chien-Chiang Lee, 2016. "Factors Affecting Tax Evasion: Do Interest Rate And Regional Effects Matter?," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(04), pages 1-23, September.
- Samia Tarannum Chowdhury, 2015. "Is Bangladeshi Professionals¡¯ Tax-Paying Behavior in Convergence with the Principles of Taxation?," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(3), pages 55-63, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:43:y:2012:i:3:p:451-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.