The Free Electricity Allowance and the Engel Curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:esr:forcas:mtr07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cantillon, Sara & Curtis, John & FitzGerald, John, 1994. "Medium-Term Review 1994-2000, No. 5," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR05, April.
- Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Shortall, Fergal, 1997. "Medium-Term Review 1997-2003, No. 6," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR06, April.
- Conniffe, Denis & Scott, Susan, 1990. "Energy Elasticities: Responsiveness of Demands for Fuels to Income and Price Changes," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS149.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott, Susan & Eakins, John, 2001. "Household Income Effects and Implementation Options," Book Chapters,in: Green and Bear it? Implementing Market-based Policies for Ireland's Environment - Proceedings of a Conference held on 10 May Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nolan, Brian & Russell, Helen, 2001. "Non-Cash Benefits and Poverty in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS39.
- Curtis, John & Pentecost, Anne, 2014. "Changes in Household Fuel Expenditure Associated with Improvements in Building Energy Efficiency," Papers WP478, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Seán & Walsh, Sharon, 2012. "Electrical Appliance Ownership and Usage in Ireland," Papers WP421, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Curtis, John & Pentecost, Anne, 2015.
"Household fuel expenditure and residential building energy efficiency ratings in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 57-65.
- Curtis, John & Pentecost, Anne, 2015. "Household Fuel Expenditure and Residential Building Energy Efficiency Ratings in Ireland," Papers RB2015/1/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:31:y:2000:i:2:p:173-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.