Confianza, reformas y crisis económica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Anwar Shaikh & Claudio H. dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2002. "Is Personal Debt Sustainable?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 02-11, Levy Economics Institute.
- José Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2010. "La Crisis Imposible: Tragedia En Tres Actos," Contribuciones a la Economía, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 2010-03, March.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Anwar M. Shaikh & Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005. "How Fragile is the U.S. Economy?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_mar_05, Levy Economics Institute.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsconfianza; reformas; crisis económica;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Crise financeira da Grécia in Wikipedia Portuguese ne '')
- Dación en pago in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
- Dació en pagament in Wikipedia Catalan ne '')
- Discusión:Attac in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erv:contri:y:2011:i:2011-05:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisette Villamizar). General contact details of provider: http://www.eumed.net/ce/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.