Determinants of German Foreign Direct Investment: A Case of Failure?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Thalassinos, 2007. "Trade Regionalization, Exchange Rate Policies and EU-US Economic Cooperation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 111-118.
- Cassis, Youssef, 1999. "Big Business: The European Experience in the Twentieth Century," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296065.
- Broadberry,Steve N., 2005. "The Productivity Race," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023580.
- Feldman, Gerald D., 1997. "The Great Disorder: Politics, Economics, and Society in the German Inflation, 1914-1924," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195101140.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maiza Larrarte, José Antonio & Bustillo Mesanza, Ricardo, 2012. "EAEren eta Txinaren arteko harreman ekonomikoak: aukerak eta erronkak," Revista de Dirección y Administración de Empresas, Universidad del País Vasco - Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales de San Sebastián.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xii:y:2009:i:2:p:3-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.