Evaluation of Anthropogenic Pollution in Harbour Areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wooldridge, Christopher F. & McMullen, Christopher & Howe, Vicki, 1999. "Environmental management of ports and harbours -- implementation of policy through scientific monitoring," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 413-425, July.
- Maes, Frank, 2008. "The international legal framework for marine spatial planning," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 797-810, September.
- Douvere, F. & Maes, F. & Vanhulle, A. & Schrijvers, J., 2007. "The role of marine spatial planning in sea use management: The Belgian case," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 182-191, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental impact; geostatistics; harbor; index; pollutant; sediment;
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:ijmtei:v:i:y:2013:i:1:p:59-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijmtei.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.