How to Incorporate Blue Carbon into the China Certified Emission Reductions Scheme: Legal and Policy Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stelzenmüller, Vanessa & Lee, Janette & South, Andy & Foden, Jo & Rogers, Stuart I., 2013. "Practical tools to support marine spatial planning: A review and some prototype tools," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 214-227.
- Douvere, F. & Maes, F. & Vanhulle, A. & Schrijvers, J., 2007. "The role of marine spatial planning in sea use management: The Belgian case," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 182-191, March.
- Thomas, Sebastian, 2014. "Blue carbon: Knowledge gaps, critical issues, and novel approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 22-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haiqing Hao & Xue Yang, 2022. "China’s Carbon Market in the Context of Carbon Neutrality: Legal and Policy Perspectives," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(18), pages 1-18, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kelly, Christina & Gray, Lorraine & Shucksmith, Rachel & Tweddle, Jacqueline F., 2014. "Review and evaluation of marine spatial planning in the Shetland Islands," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 152-160.
- Sebastian Ernst Volkmann & Thomas Kuhn & Felix Lehnen, 2018. "A comprehensive approach for a techno-economic assessment of nodule mining in the deep sea," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 31(3), pages 319-336, October.
- Liu, Xuehua & Liu, Lin & Peng, Yu, 2017. "Ecological zoning for regional sustainable development using an integrated modeling approach in the Bohai Rim, China," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 353(C), pages 158-166.
- João Estevão, 2021. "Toward the Paris Agreement Implementation Impact on Electricity Sector: The Emerging Reality," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(1), pages 1-8.
- Sangiuliano, Stephen Joseph, 2017. "Turning of the tides: Assessing the international implementation of tidal current turbines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 971-989.
- Lu, Wen-Hai & Liu, Jie & Xiang, Xian-Quan & Song, Wei-Ling & McIlgorm, Alistair, 2015. "A comparison of marine spatial planning approaches in China: Marine functional zoning and the marine ecological red line," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 94-101.
- Changping Zhao & Xiaojiang Xu & Yu Gong & Houming Fan & Haojia Chen, 2019. "Blue Carbon Cooperation in the Maritime Silk Road with Network Game Model and Simulation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(10), pages 1-27, May.
- Toonen, Hilde M. & Lindeboom, Han J., 2015. "Dark green electricity comes from the sea: Capitalizing on ecological merits of offshore wind power?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1023-1033.
- Maurizio Sajeva & Marjo Maidell & Jonne Kotta, 2020. "A Participatory Geospatial Toolkit for Science Integration and Knowledge Transfer Informing SDGs Based Governance and Decision Making," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(19), pages 1-19, September.
- Pranovi, Fabio & Monti, Marco Anelli & Caccin, Alberto & Brigolin, Daniele & Zucchetta, Matteo, 2015. "Permanent trawl fishery closures in the Mediterranean Sea: An effective management strategy?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 272-279.
- Cheng-Chung Cho & Rui-Hsin Kao, 2022. "A Study on Developing Marine Space Planning as a Transboundary Marine Governance Mechanism—The Case of Illegal Sand Mining," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(9), pages 1-26, April.
- Wright, Glen & O’Hagan, Anne Marie & de Groot, Jiska & Leroy, Yannick & Soininen, Niko & Salcido, Rachael & Castelos, Montserrat Abad & Jude, Simon & Rochette, Julien & Kerr, Sandy, 2016. "Establishing a legal research agenda for ocean energy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 126-134.
- Mauerhofer, Volker, 2019. "An introduction and overview on law, politics and governance: Institutions, organizations and procedures for Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 1-1.
- Tammi, Ilpo & Kalliola, Risto, 2014. "Spatial MCDA in marine planning: Experiences from the Mediterranean and Baltic Seas," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 73-83.
- Hoagland, P. & Dalton, T.M. & Jin, D. & Dwyer, J.B., 2015. "An approach for analyzing the spatial welfare and distributional effects of ocean wind power siting: The Rhode Island/Massachusetts area of mutual interest," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 51-59.
- Nikos Georgiou & Xenophon Dimas & George Papatheodorou, 2021. "Integrated Methodological Approach for the Documentation of Marine Priority Habitats and Submerged Antiquities: Examples from the Saronic Gulf, Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-25, November.
- Calado, H. & Bentz, J., 2013. "The Portuguese maritime spatial plan," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 325-333.
- Shucksmith, Rachel J. & Kelly, Christina, 2014. "Data collection and mapping – Principles, processes and application in marine spatial planning," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(PA), pages 27-33.
- Shuguang Liu & Jiayi Wang, 2022. "Coupling Coordination between Marine S&T Innovation and the High-Quality Development of the Marine Economy: A Case Study of China’s Coastal Provinces," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-29, June.
- Fletcher, Stephen & Jefferson, Rebecca & Glegg, Gillian & Rodwell, Lynda & Dodds, Wendy, 2014. "England's evolving marine and coastal governance framework," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 261-268.
More about this item
Keywordsblue carbon; CCER scheme; carbon neutrality;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:14:y:2022:i:17:p:10567-:d:896747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.