Environmental management of ports and harbours -- implementation of policy through scientific monitoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton, Peter S., 2003.
"Community enforcement of fisheries effort restrictions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 474-491, March.
- Burton, P.S., 2001. "Community Enforcement of Fisheries Effort Restrictions," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 2001-01, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Parzival Copes, 1999. "The Need for Balance in Canada's Fisheries Policy," Discussion Papers dp00-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Van Long, Ngo, 2002. "Transboundary Fishery: A Differential Game Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 207-221, May.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2002. "Enhanced fit through institutional interplay in the Pacific Northwest Salmon co-management regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 253-259, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassilis Stelios Tselentis, 2008. "Marina Environmental Review System: A methodology to assess environmental management in recreational ports," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 47-56.
- Walker, Tony R. & Bernier, Meagan & Blotnicky, Brenden & Golden, Peter G. & Hoffman, Emma & Janes, Jeffrey & Kader, Allison & Kovacs-Da Costa, Rachel & Pettipas, Shauna & Vermeulen, Sarah, 2015. "Harbour divestiture in Canada: Implications of changing governance," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-8.
- Asgari, Nasrin & Hassani, Ashkan & Jones, Dylan & Nguye, Huy Hoang, 2015. "Sustainability ranking of the UK major ports: Methodology and case study," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 19-39.
- Fani Sakellariadou, 2013. "Evaluation of Anthropogenic Pollution in Harbour Areas," International Journal of Maritime, Trade & Economic Issues (IJMTEI), International Journal of Maritime, Trade & Economic Issues (IJMTEI), vol. 0(1), pages 59-66.
- Kuznetsov, Andrei & Dinwoodie, John & Gibbs, David & Sansom, Mark & Knowles, Harriet, 2015. "Towards a sustainability management system for smaller ports," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 59-68.
More about this item
KeywordsPort Environment Management Monitoring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:23:y:1999:i:4-5:p:413-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.