Retail Fuel Price Response to Oil Price Shocks in EU Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffy-Deno, Kevin T., 1996. "Retail price asymmetries in local gasoline markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 81-92, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polemis, Michael L. & Fotis, Panagiotis N., 2014. "The taxation effect on gasoline price asymmetry nexus: Evidence from both sides of the Atlantic," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 225-233.
- Karagiannis, Stelios & Panagopoulos, Yannis & Vlamis, Prodromos, 2015. "Are unleaded gasoline and diesel price adjustments symmetric? A comparison of the four largest EU retail fuel markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 281-291.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai Ioan & Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2013. "The influence of the international oil prices on the real effective exchange rate in Romania in a wavelet transform framework," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 714-733.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:250-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:519-528 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaukin, A. & Filicheva, E. & Freinkman, L., 2016. "Determinants of Russian Retail Petroleum Prices," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 34-59.
- Aboura, Sofiane & Chevallier, Julien, 2017.
"Oil vs. gasoline: The dark side of volatility and taxation,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 976-989.
- Sofiane Aboura & Julien Chevallier, 2016. "Oil vs. gasoline: The dark side of volatility and taxation," Post-Print halshs-01348705, HAL.
- Katarzyna Leszkiewicz-Kędzior & Aleksander Welfe, 2014. "Asymmetric Price Adjustments in the Fuel Market," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 6(2), pages 105-127, June.
- Polemis, Michail & Fotis, Panagiotis, 2011. "The gasoline Industry in European Union and the USA," MPRA Paper 35097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polemis, Michael L. & Fotis, Panagiotis N., 2013. "Do gasoline prices respond asymmetrically in the euro zone area? Evidence from cointegrated panel data analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 425-433.
More about this item
Keywordsasymmetric price response; rockets and feathers; retail fuel prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erc:cypepr:v:4:y:2010:i:1:p:25-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Shekersavva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erucycy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.