Impact of future trading on stock market: a study of BRIC countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Brooks & Gita Persand, 2001. "Seasonality in Southeast Asian stock markets: some new evidence on day-of-the-week effects," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 155-158.
- Syed Basher & Perry Sadorsky, 2006. "Day-of-the-week effects in emerging stock markets," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 621-628.
- Richard A. Ajayi & Seyed Mehdian & Mark J. Perry, 2004. "The Day-of-the-Week Effect in Stock Returns : Further Evidence from Eastern European Emerging Markets," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 53-62, July.
- Jinghan Cai & Yuming Li & Yuehua Qi, 2006. "The Day-of-the-Week Effect: New Evidence from the Chinese Stock Market," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 71-88, April.
- Riza Demirer & M. Baha Karan, 2002. "An Investigation of the Day-of-the-Week Effect on Stock Returns in Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 47-77, December.
- Paul Draper & Krishna Paudyal, 2002. "Explaining Monday Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(4), pages 507-520.
More about this item
KeywordsBRIC countries; GARCH M; Market efficiency; Day-of the-week effect; Volatility; Stock markets; Trade; Brazil; Russia; India; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:sefpps:v:29:y:2012:i:2:p:118-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .