Do IFRS provide better information about intangibles in Europe?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Michel Sahut & Sandrine Boulerne & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "Do IFRS Provide Better Information About Intangibles in Europe ?," Working Papers 2014-361, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tristan Boyer & Elena Chane-Alune, 2008. "IFRS and the Need for Non-Financial Information," LSF Research Working Paper Series 08-06, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Devalle, Alain & Magarini, Riccardo & Onali, Enrico, 2009. "Assessing the Value Relevance of Accounting Data After the Introduction of IFRS in Europe," MPRA Paper 56174, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2009.
- Anne Cazavan-Jeny, 2004.
"Le ratio market-to-book et la reconnaissance des immatériels – une étude du marché français,"
Comptabilité - Contrôle - Audit,
Association francophone de comptabilité, vol. 10(2), pages 99-124.
- Anne Cazavan-Jeny, 2003. "Le Ratio Market-To-Book Et La Reconnaissance Des Immateriels - Une Etude Du Marche Français," Post-Print halshs-00582744, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy & Gaetan Breton, 2000.
"A Framework for the Classification of Accounts Manipulations,"
- STOLOWY, Herve & BRETON, Gaetan, 2000. "A framework for the classification of accounts manipulations," Les Cahiers de Recherche 708, HEC Paris.
- Wolfgang Schultze, 2005. "The Information Content of Goodwill-Impairments under FAS 142: Implications for External Analysis and Internal Control," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 57(3), pages 276-297, July.
- Katherine Schipper, 2005. "The introduction of International Accounting Standards in Europe: Implications for international convergence," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 101-126.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:161-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Ethics, moral philosophy and economics," Working Papers 2014-288, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell Henry & Sættem, Frode, 2008. "The Value-Relevance of Adopting IFRS: Evidence from 145 NGAAP Restatements," Discussion Papers 2008/21, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:2:p:375-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Cazavan-Jeny & Thomas Jeanjean, 2006.
"The negative impact of R&D capitalization: A value relevance approach,"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 37-61.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Anne Cazavan-Jeny, 2006. "The negative impact of R&D capitalization: a valuerelevance approach," Post-Print halshs-00009851, HAL.
- Naomi Soderstrom & Kevin Jialin Sun, 2007. "IFRS Adoption and Accounting Quality: A Review," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 675-702.
- Rick Cuijpers & Willem Buijink, 2005. "Voluntary adoption of non-local GAAP in the European Union: A study of determinants and consequences," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 487-524.
- Robert W. Holthausen, 2009. "Accounting Standards, Financial Reporting Outcomes, and Enforcement," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 447-458, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina-Ionela Fădur & Marilena Mironiuc, 2012. "The Paradox Of Goodwill: Why Do We Pay More Than The Fair Value? Study On Romanian Companies," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 213-220, November.
- Catalina Gorgan & Vasile Gorgan, 2014. "Study On Disclosure Level Of Companies Listed On The Bucharest Stock Exchange In Accordance With International Financial Reporting Standards: The Case Of Intangible Assets," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 104-115, April.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Emmanuel Iatridis & Daniel Senftlechner, 2014. "An Empirical Investigation of Goodwill in Austria: Evidence on Management Change and Cost of Capital," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(2), pages 171-181, June.
- Walid Saleh, 2014. "Explaining the Cross-Sectional Patterns of UK Expected Stock Returns: The Effect of Intangibles," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 160-170, April.
- Jean-michel Sahut & Medhi Mili & Sana Ben Tekaya & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Teulon, 2016. "Financial Impacts and antecedents of CSR: a PLS Path Modelling Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 736-751.
More about this item
KeywordsIFRS; Accounting standards; Intangible assets; Goodwill; Prices; Returns; Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:rafpps:v:10:y:2011:i:3:p:267-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .