Accounting Standards, Financial Reporting Outcomes, and Enforcement
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 47 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-8456|
- Chen, Jason V. & Li, Feng, 2015. "Discussion of “Textual analysis and international financial reporting: Large sample evidence”," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 181-186.
- Isidro, Helena & Raonic, Ivana, 2012. "Firm incentives, institutional complexity and the quality of “harmonized” accounting numbers," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 407-436.
- Barbu, Elena M. & Dumontier, Pascal & Feleagă, Niculae & Feleagă, Liliana, 2014. "Mandatory Environmental Disclosures by Companies Complying with IASs/IFRSs: The Cases of France, Germany, and the UK," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 231-247.
- Landsman, Wayne R. & Maydew, Edward L. & Thornock, Jacob R., 2012. "The information content of annual earnings announcements and mandatory adoption of IFRS," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 34-54.
- Chen, Charles J.P. & Ding, Yuan & Xu, Bin, 2014. "Convergence of accounting standards and foreign direct investment," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 53-86.
- Canace, Thomas G. & Hatfield, Richard C. & Jackson, Scott B., 2016. "Conservatism and Staff Accounting Bulletin No. 108," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 15-31.
- Paul André & Andrei Filip & Luc Paugam, 2013.
"Impact of Mandatory IFRS Adoption on Conditional Conservatism in Europe,"
- André, Paul & Filip, Andrei & Paugam, Luc, 2013. "Impact of Mandatory IFRS Adoption on Conditional Conservatism in Europe," ESSEC Working Papers WP1311, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- DeFond, Mark & Hu, Xuesong & Hung, Mingyi & Li, Siqi, 2011. "The impact of mandatory IFRS adoption on foreign mutual fund ownership: The role of comparability," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 240-258, April.
- Ulf Br&?ggemann & J?rg-Markus Hitz & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2013. "Intended and Unintended Consequences of Mandatory IFRS Adoption: A Review of Extant Evidence and Suggestions for Future Research," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-37, May.
- Ulf BrÃ¼ggemann & JÃ¶rg-Markus Hitz & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2012. "Intended and unintended consequences of mandatory IFRS adoption: A review of extant evidence and suggestions for future research," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jayaraman, Sudarshan, 2012. "The effect of enforcement on timely loss recognition: Evidence from insider trading laws," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 77-97.
- Zhefeng Liu & Fayez Elayan, 2015. "Litigation risk, information asymmetry and conditional conservatism," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 581-608, May.
- Zhang, Yuyang & Uchida, Konari & Bu, Hua, 2013. "How do accounting standards and insiders' incentives affect earnings management? Evidence from China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 78-99.
- Jean-Michel Sahut, 2011. "Do IFRS provide better information about intangibles in Europe?," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 267-290, August.
- Jean-Michel Sahut & Sandrine Boulerne & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "Do IFRS Provide Better Information About Intangibles in Europe ?," Working Papers 2014-361, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jannis Bischof & Ulf BrÃ¼ggemann & Holger Daske, 2012. "Fair Value Reclassifications of Financial Assets during the Financial Crisis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Elena Barbu & Pascal Dumontier & Niculae Feleagă & Liliana Feleagă, 2012. "Mandatory environmental disclosures by companies complying with IAS/IFRS: The case of France, Germany and the UK," Working Papers halshs-00658409, HAL.
- Cutillas Gomariz, Mª Fuensanta & Sánchez Ballesta, Juan Pedro, 2014. "Financial reporting quality, debt maturity and investment efficiency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 494-506.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00862683 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katja Kisseleva & Daniela Lorenz, 2016. "Are level 3 fair values reflected in firm value? Evidence from European banks," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-16-03, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Elena Barbu & Pascal Dumontier & Niculae Feleagă & Liliana Feleagă, 2011. "Mandatory environmental disclosures by companies complying with IAS/IFRS: The case of France, Germany and the UK," Post-Print halshs-00658734, HAL.
- Li, Xi, 2014. "The Sarbanes–Oxley act and cross-listed foreign private issuers," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 21-40.
- Ozili, P K, 2016. "Earnings Quality and IFRS Research in Africa: Recent Evidence, Issues and Future Direction," MPRA Paper 73905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hela Garrouch, 2016. "Reaction of Foreign Institutional Investors to Mandatory IFRS Adoption: French Evidence," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(11), pages 30-47, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:47:y:2009:i:2:p:447-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed