Les normes IFRS ont-elles amélioré le contenu informationnel des immatériels? Le cas des entreprises françaises cotées
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sandrine Boulerne & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2010. "Les normes IFRS ont-elles amélioré le contenu informationnel des immatériels ? Le cas des entreprises françaises cotées," Comptabilité - Contrôle - Audit, Association francophone de comptabilité, vol. 16(1), pages 7-32.
- Jean-Michel Sahut & Sandrine Boulerne, 2008. "Les normes IFRS ont-elles améliorées le contenu informationnel des immatériels ? : le cas des entreprises françaises cotées," Post-Print halshs-00525967, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Schultze, 2005. "The Information Content of Goodwill-Impairments under FAS 142: Implications for External Analysis and Internal Control," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 57(3), pages 276-297, July.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:161-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:5:y:1967:i:2:p:164-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:1:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hirschey, Mark, 1982. "Intangible Capital Aspects of Advertising and R&D Expenditures," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 375-390, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:2:p:375-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis K. C. Chan, 2001. "The Stock Market Valuation of Research and Development Expenditures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(6), pages 2431-2456, December.
- Ball, Ray & Robin, Ashok & Wu, Joanna Shuang, 2003. "Incentives versus standards: properties of accounting income in four East Asian countries," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 235-270, December.
- Dominique Dufour & Ahmed Zemzem, 2005. "Activation des frais de R&D : le cas des entreprises françaises cotées sur le Nouveau Marché," Post-Print halshs-00581187, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-536 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-501 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.