The Paradox Of Goodwill: Why Do We Pay More Than The Fair Value? Study On Romanian Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Michel Sahut & Sandrine Boulerne & Frédéric Teulon, 2011.
"Do IFRS provide better information about intangibles in Europe?,"
Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 267-290, August.
- Sandrine Boulerne & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2011. "Do IFRS provide better information about intangibles in Europe ?," Post-Print halshs-02099254, HAL.
- Jean-Michel Sahut & Sandrine Boulerne & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "Do IFRS Provide Better Information About Intangibles in Europe ?," Working Papers 2014-361, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
More about this item
Keywordsintangible assets; goodwill; intangible capital; privatization;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tdt:annals:v:xviii/supplement:y:2012:p:213-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ramona Violeta Vasilescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettiro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.