Bank failure and deposit protection in offshore Britain: the case of Guernsey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Dale, 2000. "Deposit Insurance in Theory and Practice," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- David S. Hoelscher & Michael W Taylor & Ulrich H Klueh, 2006. "The Design and Implementation of Deposit Insurance Systems," IMF Occasional Papers 251, International Monetary Fund.
- Laeven, Luc, 2002. "International evidence on the value of deposit insurance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 721-732.
- Cranston, Ross, 2002. "Principles of Banking Law," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199253319.
- Ramin Cooper Maysami & Chris Sakellariou, 2008. "Financial liberalization, deposit insurance and bank stability," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 743-747.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Legislation; Regulation; Offshore investments; Consumer protection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jfrcpp:v:18:y:2010:i:3:p:272-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .