Cultural heritage and job satisfaction in Eastern and Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Petreski, Marjan, 2011. "Does Cultural Heritage Affect Job Satisfaction: The Divide between EU and Eastern Economies," MPRA Paper 41940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jessica Dye & Stephanié Rossouw & Gail Pacheco, 2012.
"Well-being of women in New Zealand: The changing landscape,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 273-302, December.
- Jessica Dye & Stephanie Rossouw & Gail Pacheco, 2012. "Well-being of Women in New Zealand: The Changing Landscape," Working Papers 2012-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Gail Pacheco & De Wet van der Westhuizen & Don J. Webber, 2012.
"The changing influence of culture on job satisfaction across Europe: 1981-2008,"
2012-06, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Gail Pacheco & De Wet van der Westhuizen & Don Webber, 2012. "The changing influence of culture on job satisfaction across Europe: 1981-2008," Working Papers 20121220, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Gail Pacheco & Thomas Lange, 2010. "Political participation and life satisfaction: a cross-European analysis," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 686-702, August.
- Anastasia Semykina & Susan J. Linz, 2013. "Job Satisfaction and Perceived Gender Equality in Advanced Promotion Opportunities: An Empirical Investigation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 591-619, November.
- Staelens, Lotte & Louche, Céline & D’Haese, Marijke, 2014. "Understanding job satisfaction in a labor intensive sector: Empirical evidence from the Ethiopian cut flower industry," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182815, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christoph Hauser, 2015. "Effects of Employee Social Capital on Wage Satisfaction, Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment," Working Papers 2015-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; National cultures; Heritage; Eastern Europe; Western Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:29:y:2008:i:7:p:630-650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.