Cultural heritage and job satisfaction in Eastern and Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Petreski, Marjan, 2011. "Does Cultural Heritage Affect Job Satisfaction: The Divide between EU and Eastern Economies," MPRA Paper 41940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gail Pacheco & De Wet van der Westhuizen & Don J. Webber, 2012.
"The changing influence of culture on job satisfaction across Europe: 1981-2008,"
2012-06, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Gail Pacheco & De Wet van der Westhuizen & Don Webber, 2012. "The changing influence of culture on job satisfaction across Europe: 1981-2008," Working Papers 20121220, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Gail Pacheco & Thomas Lange, 2010. "Political participation and life satisfaction: a cross-European analysis," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 686-702, August.
- Christoph Hauser, 2015. "Effects of Employee Social Capital on Wage Satisfaction, Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment," Working Papers 2015-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jessica Dye & Stephanié Rossouw & Gail Pacheco, 2012.
"Well-being of women in New Zealand: The changing landscape,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 273-302, December.
- Jessica Dye & Stephanie Rossouw & Gail Pacheco, 2012. "Well-being of Women in New Zealand: The Changing Landscape," Working Papers 2012-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Anastasia Semykina & Susan J. Linz, 2013. "Job Satisfaction and Perceived Gender Equality in Advanced Promotion Opportunities: An Empirical Investigation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 591-619, November.
- Staelens, Lotte & Louche, Céline & D’Haese, Marijke, 2014. "Understanding job satisfaction in a labor intensive sector: Empirical evidence from the Ethiopian cut flower industry," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182815, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; National cultures; Heritage; Eastern Europe; Western Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:29:y:2008:i:7:p:630-650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .