RePEc:edi:smcurau (more details at EDIRC)
- Georgellis, Yannis & Lange, Thomas, 2009. "Are Union Members Happy Workers after All? Evidence from Eastern and Western European Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 17020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Lange, 2013. "Evidence-based HRM: a scholarship perspective with a difference," Evidence-based HRM: A Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 4-15, April.
- Thomas Lange, 2012. "Job satisfaction and self-employment: autonomy or personality?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 165-177, February.
- Gail Pacheco, 2010. "Political participation and life satisfaction: a cross-European analysis," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 686-702, August.
- Thomas Lange, 2010. "Culture and life satisfaction in developed and less developed nations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 901-906.
- Scott Fargher, 2008. "Cultural heritage and job satisfaction in Eastern and Western Europe," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 630-650, November.
- Kenny Crossan & Thomas Lange, 2006. "Business as Usual? Ambitions of Profit Maximization and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 17(3), pages 313-326, April.
- Thomas Lange, 2006. "When Management Theory Meets Economics: Towards Innovation and a Dynamic Growth Model of the Firm," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 17(3), pages 255-267, April.
- Thomas Lange, 2006. "The Imprecise Science of Evaluating Scholarly Performance," Evaluation Review, , vol. 30(4), pages 505-532, August.
- Georgellis, Yannis & Lange, Thomas, 1997.
"The Effect of Further Training on Wage Growth in West Germany, 1984-1992,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(2), pages 165-181, May.
RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:34:y:2013:i:1:p:4-6 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:29:y:2008:i:7:p:588-590 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:34:y:2013:i:1:p:62-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Lange (ed.), 1998. "Unemployment in Theory and Practice," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1253.
- Thomas Lange, 1998. "The Economics of German Unification," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 794.
- J. R. Shackleton & Linda Clarke & Thomas Lange & Siobhan Walsh, 1995. "Training For Employment In Western Europe And The United States," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 404.
- Evidence-based HRM: A Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, Emerald Group Publishing.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas Lange should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.