Report NEP-BEC-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Büttner, Thomas & Jacobebbinghaus, Peter & Ludsteck, Johannes, 2009. "Occupational upgrading and the business cycle in West Germany," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Georgellis, Yannis & Lange, Thomas, 2009. "Are Union Members Happy Workers after All? Evidence from Eastern and Western European Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 17020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn Klimek & Mark Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu, 2009. "Entry, Exit, and the Determinants of Market Structure," Working Papers 09-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Anaïs Hamelin, 2009. "Do small family businesses have a peculiar attitude toward growth? Evidence from French SMEs," Working Papers CEB 09-032.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gottschalk, Sandra & Müller, Kathrin & Niefert, Michaela, 2009. "Founder's human capital, entry strategies and start-up size," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andrew Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott, 2009. "Multi-Product Firms and Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 09-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Seymen, Atilim & Kappler, Marcus, 2009. "The role of structural common and country-specific shocks in the business cycle dynamics of the G7 countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-015, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- John Hutchinson & Jozef Konings & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2009. "The Firm Size Distribution and Inter-Industry Diversification," Working Papers 200926, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2009. "Credit Market Competition and the Nature of Firms," Working Papers 09-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Marcus Neureiter & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Outsourcing Motives, Location Choice and Labour Market Implications: An Empirical Analysis for European Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1541, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Michael P Devereux & Giorgia Maffini, 2009. "The Direct Incidence of Corporate Income Tax on Wages," Working Papers 0917, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Roland Winkler & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2009. "On the (de)stabilizing effects of news shocks," Kiel Working Papers 1542, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Blank, Sven & Buch, Claudia M. & Neugebauer, Katja, 2009. "Shocks at large banks and banking sector distress: the Banking Granular Residual," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.