Current trends in cooperative finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ofori, Eric Makafui & Yeager, Elizabeth & Briggeman, Brian, "undated".
"Agricultural Cooperative mergers and efficiency gains: An ex-ante analysis,"
2020 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2020, Louisville, Kentucky
302323, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ofori, Eric K. M. & Yeager, Elizabeth & Briggeman, Brian, 2020. "Agricultural cooperative mergers and efficiency gains: An ex-ante analysis," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304564, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jasper Grashuis, 2018. "An Exploratory Study of Cooperative Survival: Strategic Adaptation to External Developments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-1, February.
- Pokharel, Krisha Prasad & Featherstone, Allen M. & Archer, David W., 2019.
"Estimating Economic Efficiency Under Risk For Agricultural Cooperatives,"
International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 7(2), April.
- Pokharel, Krishna P. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Archer, David W., 2018. "Estimating Economic Efficiency under Risk for Agricultural Cooperatives," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266729, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jasper GRASHUIS & Ye SU, 2019. "A Review Of The Empirical Literature On Farmer Cooperatives: Performance, Ownership And Governance, Finance, And Member Attitude," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 77-102, March.
- Pokharel, Krishna & Archer, David W. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2018. "The Impact of Size and Specialization on the Financial Performance of Agricultural Cooperatives," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274109, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jasper GRASHUIS & Michael COOK, 2018. "An Examination Of New Generation Cooperatives In The Upper Midwest: Successes, Failures, And Limitations," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 623-644, December.
More about this item
KeywordsUSA; Governance; Equity; Finance; Agriculture; Cooperatives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:76:y:2016:i:3:p:402-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.