Who is credit constrained? evidence from rural Malawi
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tran, Minh Chau & Gan, Christopher & Hu, Baiding, 2014. "Credit Constraints and Impact on Farm Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam’s North Central Coast region," 2014 Conference, August 28-29, 2014, Nelson, New Zealand 187495, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "Microfinance for Agricultural Firms- Credit Access and Loan Repayment in Tanzania," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122552, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eme:afrpps:afr-02-2016-0010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collins Asante-Addo & Jonathan Mockshell & Manfred Zeller & Khalid Siddig & Irene S. Egyir, 2017.
"Agricultural credit provision: what really determines farmers’ participation and credit rationing?,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 77(2), pages 239-256, July.
- Asante-Addo, Collins & Mockshell, Jonathan & Siddig, Khalid & Zeller, Manfred, 2016. "Agricultural credit provision: What really determines farmers’ participation and credit rationing?," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249283, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Pelka, Niels & Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver, 2015. "Does weather matter? How rainfall shocks affect credit risk in agricultural micro-finance," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212617, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hering, Imke & Musshoff, Oliver, 2015. "Dynamic Incentives in Microfinance – What about the Farmers?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204673, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "Microfinance for agricultural firms - What can we learn from bank data?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126708, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit constraints; Elicitation; Malawi; Rationing; Sample selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:68:y:2008:i:2:p:255-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.