The Diluted Economics of Casinos and Crime: A Rejoinder to Grinols and Mustardâ€™s Reply
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Earl L. Grinols & David B. Mustard, 2006. "Casinos, Crime, and Community Costs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Earl L. Grinols & David B. Mustard, 2001. "Business profitability versus social profitability: evaluating industries with externalities, the case of casinos," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 143-162.
- Earl L. Grinols & David B. Mustard, 2008. "Correctly Critiquing Casino-Crime Causality," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 5(1), pages 21-31, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falls, Gregory A. & Thompson, Philip B., 2014. "Casinos, casino size, and crime: A panel data analysis of Michigan counties," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 123-132.
- Humphreys, Brad R. & Marchand, Joseph, 2013.
"New casinos and local labor markets: Evidence from Canada,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 151-160.
- Humphreys, Brad & Marchand, Joseph, 2012. "New Casinos and Local Labor Markets: Evidence from Canada," Working Papers 2012-16, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Douglas M. Walker, 2010. "Casinos and Crime in the USA," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Crime, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:5:y:2008:i:2:p:148-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .