Connecting Casinos and Crime: More Corrections of Walker
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Earl L. Grinols & David B. Mustard, 2006. "Casinos, Crime, and Community Costs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Earl L. Grinols & David B. Mustard, 2001. "Business profitability versus social profitability: evaluating industries with externalities, the case of casinos," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 143-162.
- Earl L. Grinols & David B. Mustard, 2008. "Correctly Critiquing Casino-Crime Causality," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 5(1), pages 21-31, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falls, Gregory A. & Thompson, Philip B., 2014. "Casinos, casino size, and crime: A panel data analysis of Michigan counties," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 123-132.
- Humphreys, Brad R. & Marchand, Joseph, 2013.
"New casinos and local labor markets: Evidence from Canada,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 151-160.
- Humphreys, Brad & Marchand, Joseph, 2012. "New Casinos and Local Labor Markets: Evidence from Canada," Working Papers 2012-16, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
More about this item
Keywordscasinos; crime; social costs;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:5:y:2008:i:2:p:156-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.