Industrial development in decentralized conditions: experience of leading industrial countries and conclusions for Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2013.
"The national and regional effects of fiscal decentralisation in China,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 731-760, December.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2011. "The National and Regional Effects of Fiscal Decentralisation in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Nasir Iqbal & Musleh Ud Din & Ejaz Ghani, 2012.
"Fiscal Decentralisation and Economic Growth: Role of Democratic Institutions,"
The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 51(3), pages 173-195.
- Nasir Iqbal & Musleh ud Din & Ejaz Ghani, 2013. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Economic Growth: Role of Democratic Institutions," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:89, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Jorge Martínez Vázquez & Robert M. McNab, 2006.
"Fiscal decentralization, macrostability and growth,"
Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 179(4), pages 25-49, September.
- Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Robert M. McNab, "undated". "Fiscal Decentralization, Macrostability And Growth," Working Papers 11-03 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Robin Boadway & Sean Dougherty, 2018. "Decentralisation in a Globalised World: Consequences and Opportunities," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 21, OECD Publishing.
- Thushyanthan Baskaran & Lars P. Feld & Jan Schnellenbach, 2016.
"Fiscal Federalism, Decentralization, And Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1445-1463, July.
- Baskaran, Tushyanthan & Feld, Lars P. & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2016. "Fiscal federalism, decentralization and economic growth: A meta-analysis," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 16/02, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Qiao, Baoyun & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & Xu, Yongsheng, 2008. "The tradeoff between growth and equity in decentralization policy: China's experience," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 112-128, April.
- Aslim, Erkmen Giray & Neyapti, Bilin, 2017. "Optimal fiscal decentralization: Redistribution and welfare implications," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 224-234.
- Russell S. Sobel & Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy, 2014.
"Does fiscal decentralization result in a better business climate?,"
Chapters, in: Robert F. Salvino Jr. & Michael T. Tasto & Gregory M. Randolph (ed.),Entrepreneurial Action, Public Policy, and Economic Outcomes, chapter 9, pages 151-176,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Russell S. Sobel & Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy, 2013. "Does fiscal decentralization result in a better business climate?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 84-91, January.
- Chenggang Xu, 2011. "The Fundamental Institutions of China's Reforms and Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1076-1151, December.
- Chunli Shen & Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2012.
"Fiscal Decentralization in China: History, Impact, Challenges and Next Steps,"
Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(1), pages 1-51, May.
- Chunli Shen & Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization in China: History, Impact, Challenges and Next Steps," CEMA Working Papers 273, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Akai, Nobuo & Sakata, Masayo, 2002. "Fiscal decentralization contributes to economic growth: evidence from state-level cross-section data for the United States," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 93-108, July.
- Antonio N. Bojanic, 2018. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization on Accountability, Economic Freedom, and Political and Civil Liberties in the Americas," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eip:journl:y:2018:i:4:p:38-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iryna Bazhal). General contact details of provider: http://eip.org.ua/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.