Worlding the Intangibility of Resilience: The Case of Rice Farmers and Water-Related Risk in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leach, Melissa & Mearns, Robin & Scoones, Ian, 1999. "Environmental Entitlements: Dynamics and Institutions in Community-Based Natural Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 225-247, February.
- Serey Sok & Xiaojiang Yu, 2015. "Adaptation, resilience and sustainable livelihoods in the communities of the Lower Mekong Basin, Cambodia," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 575-588, December.
- Claudia Pahl-Wostl & Paul Jeffrey & Nicola Isendahl & Marcela Brugnach, 2011. "Maturing the New Water Management Paradigm: Progressing from Aspiration to Practice," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(3), pages 837-856, February.
- World Bank, 2015. "Increasing Agricultural Production and Resilience Through Improved Agrometeorological Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21676, The World Bank.
- Frank Ellis, 2000. "The Determinants of Rural Livelihood Diversification in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
- Thomas Tanner & Lindsey Jones, 2015. "Measuring â€˜Subjective Resilienceâ€™ â€“ Using Peopleâ€™s Perceptions to Quantify Household Resilience," Working Papers id:7252, eSocialSciences.
- Christophe Béné & Andrew Newsham & Mark Davies & Martina Ulrichs & Rachel Godfrey‐Wood, 2014. "Review Article: Resilience, Poverty And Development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(5), pages 598-623, July.
- ., 2006. "Vulnerability and Coping," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 127 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bebbington, Anthony, 1999. "Capitals and Capabilities: A Framework for Analyzing Peasant Viability, Rural Livelihoods and Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2021-2044, December.
- Morales, Margaret C. & Harris, Leila M., 2014. "Using Subjectivity and Emotion to Reconsider Participatory Natural Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 703-712.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural livelihoods; situated resilience; emotion; worlding; Asia; Philippines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:400-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.