Community-based forest management within the context of institutional decentralization in Honduras
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Agrawal, Arun & Gibson, Clark C., 1999. "Enchantment and Disenchantment: The Role of Community in Natural Resource Conservation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 629-649, April.
- Leach, Melissa & Mearns, Robin & Scoones, Ian, 1999. "Environmental Entitlements: Dynamics and Institutions in Community-Based Natural Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 225-247, February.
- Andersson, Krister P., 2004. "Who Talks with Whom? The Role of Repeated Interactions in Decentralized Forest Governance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 233-249, February.
- Casson, Anne & Obidzinski, Krystof, 2002. "From New Order to Regional Autonomy: Shifting Dynamics of "Illegal" Logging in Kalimantan, Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2133-2151, December.
- Mick Moore, 2001. "Empowerment at last?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 321-329.
- Klooster, Daniel, 2000. "Institutional Choice, Community, and Struggle: A Case Study of Forest Co-Management in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Larson, Anne M., 2002. "Natural Resources and Decentralization in Nicaragua: Are Local Governments Up to the Job?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 17-31, January.