Policing the urban pumping race: Industrial groundwater overexploitation in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffcoate, P. & Pond, R., 1989. "Large Water Meters - Guidelines For Selection, Testing, And Maintenance," Papers 111, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David, Cristina C. & Inocencio, Arlene B. & Largo, Francisco M. & Walag, Ed L., 1998. "Water in Metro Cebu: The Case for Policy and Institutional Reforms," Discussion Papers DP 1998-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Adrian Werner & Qi Zhang & Lijuan Xue & Brian Smerdon & Xianghu Li & Xinjun Zhu & Lei Yu & Ling Li, 2013. "An Initial Inventory and Indexation of Groundwater Mega-Depletion Cases," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(2), pages 507-533, January.
- David, Cristina C. & Inocencio, Arlene B. & Largo, Francisco M. & Walag, Ed L., 1998. "Water in Metro Cebu: The Case for Policy and Institutional Reforms," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1998 Vol. XXV No. 2-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:619-:d:95948 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:2:p:199-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .