Coping with change, complexity and diversity in agriculture -- the case of rhizobium inoculants in Thailand
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Biggs, Stephen D. & Clay, Edward J., 1981. "Sources of innovation in agricultural technology," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 321-336, April.
- Clark, Norman, 1980. "Organisational aspects of Nigeria's research system," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 148-172, April.
- Derek Byerlee, 1992. "Technical change, productivity, and sustainability in irrigated cropping systems of South Asia: Emerging issues in the post‐green revolution Era," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(5), pages 477-496, 09.
- Biggs, Stephen D., 1978. "Planning Rural Technologies In The Context Of Social Structures And Reward Systems," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 1(1).
- Biggs, Stephen D., 1990. "A multiple source of innovation model of agricultural research and technology promotion," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1481-1499, November.
- Maxwell, Simon, 1986. "Farming systems research: Hitting a moving target," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 65-77, January.
- Norman Clark & Francisco Perez-Trejo & Peter Allen, 1995. "Evolutionary Dynamics and Sustainable Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 90.