Coping with change, complexity and diversity in agriculture -- the case of rhizobium inoculants in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Biggs, Stephen D. & Clay, Edward J., 1981. "Sources of innovation in agricultural technology," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 321-336, April.
- Derek Byerlee, 1992. "Technical change, productivity, and sustainability in irrigated cropping systems of South Asia: Emerging issues in the post‐green revolution Era," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(5), pages 477-496, September.
- Clark, Norman, 1980. "Organisational aspects of Nigeria's research system," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 148-172, April.
- Biggs, Stephen D., 1978. "Planning Rural Technologies In The Context Of Social Structures And Reward Systems," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 1(1).
- Biggs, Stephen D., 1990. "A multiple source of innovation model of agricultural research and technology promotion," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1481-1499, November.
- Maxwell, Simon, 1986. "Farming systems research: Hitting a moving target," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 65-77, January.
- Norman Clark & Francisco Perez-Trejo & Peter Allen, 1995. "Evolutionary Dynamics and Sustainable Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 90.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raina, Rajeswari S., 2003. "Disciplines, institutions and organizations: impact assessments in context," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 185-211, November.
- David Spielman & Kristin Davis & Martha Negash & Gezahegn Ayele, 2011.
"Rural innovation systems and networks: findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders,"
Agriculture and Human Values,
Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(2), pages 195-212, June.
- Spielman, David J. & Davis, Kristin E. & Negash, Martha & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2008. "Rural innovation systems and networks: Findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders," IFPRI discussion papers 759, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hall, Andrew & Rasheed Sulaiman, V. & Clark, Norman & Yoganand, B., 2003. "From measuring impact to learning institutional lessons: an innovation systems perspective on improving the management of international agricultural research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 213-241, November.
- Hall, Andrew & Bockett, Geoffrey & Taylor, Sarah & Sivamohan, M. V. K . & Clark, Norman, 2001. "Why Research Partnerships Really Matter: Innovation Theory, Institutional Arrangements and Implications for Developing New Technology for the Poor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 783-797, May.
- Clark, Norman, 2001. "Innovation Systems, Institutional Change and the New Knowledge Market: Implications for Third World Agricultural Development," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 10, United Nations University - INTECH.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:9:p:1601-1614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.