Coping with change, complexity and diversity in agriculture -- the case of rhizobium inoculants in Thailand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Biggs, Stephen D. & Clay, Edward J., 1981. "Sources of innovation in agricultural technology," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 321-336, April.
- Derek Byerlee, 1992. "Technical change, productivity, and sustainability in irrigated cropping systems of South Asia: Emerging issues in the post‐green revolution Era," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(5), pages 477-496, 09.
- Clark, Norman, 1980. "Organisational aspects of Nigeria's research system," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 148-172, April.
- Biggs, Stephen D., 1978. "Planning Rural Technologies In The Context Of Social Structures And Reward Systems," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 1(1).
- Biggs, Stephen D., 1990. "A multiple source of innovation model of agricultural research and technology promotion," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1481-1499, November.
- Maxwell, Simon, 1986. "Farming systems research: Hitting a moving target," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 65-77, January.
- Norman Clark & Francisco Perez-Trejo & Peter Allen, 1995. "Evolutionary Dynamics and Sustainable Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 90.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:9:p:1601-1614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.