The brain drain and income taxation
No abstract is available for this item.
- Michael Clemens, 2010. "A Labor Mobility Agenda for Development," Working Papers 201, Center for Global Development.
- Kai Konrad, 2008.
"Mobile tax base as a global common,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(4), pages 395-414, August.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2007. "Mobile Tax Base as a Global Common," CESifo Working Paper Series 2144, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2008. "Mobile tax base as a global common," Munich Reprints in Economics 22088, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Salmai Qari & Kai Konrad & Benny Geys, 2012. "Patriotism, taxation and international mobility," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 695-717, June.
- Geys, Benny & Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2012. "Patriotism, taxation and international mobility," Munich Reprints in Economics 22071, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009.
"Patriotism, taxation and international mobility
[Patriotismus, Besteuerung und Internationale Mobilität]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-03, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jose Antonio Alonso, 2015. "Managing Labour Mobility: A Missing Pillar of Global Governance," CDP Background Papers 026, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Richard M. Bird, 2014. "Global Taxes and International Taxation: Mirage and Reality," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1429, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bird, Richard M., 2015. "Global Taxes and International Taxation: Mirage and Reality," Working Papers 11177, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Thierry Baudassé & Rémi Bazillier, 2010. "Migration and Trade Union Rights," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(IV), pages 677-707, December.
- Thierry Baudassé & Rémi Bazillier, 2010. "Migration and Trade Union Rights," Working Papers hal-00488349, HAL.
- Thierry BAUDASSE & Rémi BAZILLIER, 2010. "Migration and Trade Union Rights," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1223, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Domenico Scalera, 2012. "Skilled Migration And Education Policies: Is There Still Scope For A Bhagwati Tax?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 80(4), pages 447-467, 07.
- Scalera, Domenico, 2009. "Skilled migration and education policies: Is there still scope for a Bhagwati tax?," MPRA Paper 19643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Lange, 2009. "Return migration of foreign students andthe choice of non-resident tuition fees," ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 74, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "International mobility of the highly skilled: Brain gain, brain drain or brain exchange," HWWA Discussion Papers 88, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Moullan, Yasser, 2009. "Can Health Foreign Assistance Break the Medical Brain Drain?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 22, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Yasser Moullan, 2009. "Can Health Foreign Assistance Break the Medical Brain Drain?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Yasser Moullan, 2009. "Can Health Foreign Assistance Break the Medical Brain Drain ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00399306, HAL.
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "Why do we need a general agreement on movements of people (GAMP)?," HWWA Discussion Papers 94, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Clemens Michael A., 2014. "A Case Against Taxes and Quotas on High-Skill Emigration," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-39, June.
- Okoye, Dozie, 2016. "Can brain drain be good for human capital growth? Evidence from cross-country skill premiums and education costs," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 74-99.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:1:y:1973:i:1-2:p:94-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed