Poverty and the forward-falling labor supply function: A microeconomic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gärtner, Dennis L. & Gärtner, Manfred, 2011.
"Wage traps as a cause of illiteracy, child labor, and extreme poverty,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 232-242, September.
- Dennis L. Gärtner & Manfred Gärtner, 2008. "Wage Traps as a Cause of Illiteracy, Child Labor, and Extreme Poverty," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Vinoj Abraham, 2008.
"Employment growth in rural India: Distress driven?,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
404, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Vinoj Abraham, 2009. "Employment Growth in Rural India: Distress Driven?," Working Papers id:1824, eSocialSciences.
- Unai Pascual & Edward Barbier, 2005.
"On- and off-farm labor decisions by slash-and-burn farmers in Yucatan (Mexico),"
Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers
06.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
- Pascual, Unai & Barbier, Edward B., 2005. "On- And Off-Farm Labor Decisions By Slash-And-Burn Farmers In Yucatan (Mexico)," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Discussion Papers 31926, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy.
- Dessing, Maryke, 2002. "Labor supply, the family and poverty: the S-shaped labor supply curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 433-458, December.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2016. "Levels of Development and Female Labour Participation Rates in Rural India," MPRA Paper 84602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:5:p:527-544 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gingrich, Chris Daniel, 1995. "Health uncertainty and food consumption in low-income households in Lima, Peru," ISU General Staff Papers 1995010108000012053, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:8:p:1075-1093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.