How beautiful is small? Scale, control and success in Kenyan irrigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1997. "Water resources development in Africa: a review and synthesis of issues, potentials, and strategies for the future," EPTD discussion papers 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 1999. "Impact on food security and rural development of reallocating water from agriculture:," EPTD discussion papers 47, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Makombe, Godswill & Hagos, Fitsum & Namara, Regassa & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele, 2008. "An Assessment of the financial viability and income impact of small scale irrigation in Ethiopia," IWMI Conference Proceedings 245356, International Water Management Institute.
- Inocencio, Arlene & McCornick, Peter G., 2007. "Irrigation investments in India in the last three decades: an analysis of economic performance," IWMI Research Reports H040762, International Water Management Institute.
- Inocencio, Arlene & McCornick, Peter G., 2008. "Economic performance of public investments in irrigation in India in the last three decades," IWMI Conference Proceedings 235167, International Water Management Institute.
- Hanatani, Atsushi & Sato, Mine, 2011. "Assessing Effectiveness and Sustainability of Communitymanaged Informal Irrigation in Africa: A Comparative Institutional Analysis of “Temporary" Irrigation in Malawi," Working Papers 34, JICA Research Institute.
- Makombe, Godswill & Hagos, Fitsum & Namara, Regassa & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele, 2008. "An Assessment of the financial viability and income impact of small scale irrigation in Ethiopia," Conference Papers h044073, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:18:y:1990:i:10:p:1309-1323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.