Foreign trade and economic development: Sri Lanka's experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2012. "Sri Lanka’s Trade Policy: Reverting to Dirigisme?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(12), pages 1662-1686, December.
- Ahmed, Sadiq & Ranjan, Priya, 1995. "Promoting growth in Sri Lanka : lessons from East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1478, The World Bank.
- Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Coxhead, Ian, 1999. "Can Trade Liberalization Have Environmental Benefits in Developing Country Agriculture? A Sri Lankan Case Study," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 349-374, May.
- Mendis, Patrick, 1992. "The Political Economy Of Poverty Alleviation In Developing Countries: Is Sri Lanka Really An Exception?," Staff Papers 14052, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Van Adams, Arvil*Goldfarb, Robert*Kelly, Terence, 1992. "How the macroeconomic environment affects human resource development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 828, The World Bank.
- Siddiqur Osmani, 2009. "Explaining Growth in South Asia," Chapters,in: Diversity in Economic Growth, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mendis, Patrick, 1995. "Capitalism In Human Scale: Are There "Virtuous Circles" In Economic Growth And Human Development In Achieving A Newly Industrialized Country Status?," Staff Papers 13901, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Yiping Huang & Jian Chang & Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2013.
"Economic Policy Shifts in Sri Lanka: The Post-Conflict Development Challenge,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 12(2), pages 1-28, Summer.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2012. "Economic Policy Shifts in Sri Lanka: The Post-conflict Development Challenge," Departmental Working Papers 2012-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:16:y:1988:i:10:p:1143-1157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .